Note: We will not be accepting donations from July 25-September 17th due to reduced staff and hours for the summer. Please check back after September 17th—thank you for thinking of us!
We are often able to use in-kind donations. We can always accept:
- Seasonal women’s, men’s, and children’s clothing that is clean, and in very good condition
- Laundered sheets and towels, particularly sets
- Plates, bowls, glasses, mugs and silverware
- Pots and pans
In addition to these items, we are currently looking for:
- Adult bicycles in safe and working condition
- Children’s lifejackets (of all sizes) in good condition
Often, we can accept donations of furniture and appliances, but please call us with a description of your items to find whether we can use them.
If you would like to donate an item not mentioned, please call us and ask if it could be of use.