DUE TO THE COVID-19 SITUATION, ROMERO HOUSE IS NOT CURRENTLY RECEIVING IN-KIND DONATIONS. If you would like to support Romero House at this difficult time, you could consider donating the following by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Gift cards for restaurants (a great way to support local restaurants!)
- Non-perishable food items
- Rent relief for families (former residents) who have lost their jobs
Thank you for your support!
Check back to support in the following ways once our office has re-opened:
We are often able to use in-kind donations. We can always accept:
- Seasonal women’s, men’s, and children’s clothing that is clean, and in very good condition
- Laundered sheets and towels, particularly sets
- Plates, bowls, glasses, mugs and silverware
- Pots and pans and other kitchenwares
- Adult bicycles in safe and working condition
- Functioning laptops and smart phones
- Toiletries and household cleaning supplies
Often, we can accept donations of furniture and appliances, but please call us with a description of your items to find whether we can use them.
If you would like to donate an item not mentioned, please call us and ask if it could be of use.